Are you coming down from the Christmas rush? Is February looking like it is going to be a quiet month in your salon? NOW is the time to plan your Valentines Day trade.
Valentines is always an opportune time of the year to make some profit for your salon or spa. Get ready to boost your sales, enjoy the season of love and look forward to a healthy appointment book and bank account. You don’t need to solely focus on the 14th itself. Use Valentine’s Day as the excuse for a salon marketing fest throughout February. You’ll get a far higher return on your time, effort and money.
Selling gift vouchers or gift cards is a great way to get customers for your salon business, keep clients coming back and stay busy after February. Gift vouchers can prompt multiple appointments because the voucher has already been paid for.
Due to a lot of demand recently, I have decided to release the “Valentines Day Marketing” Webinar to share my top tips with salon owners on how they can start preparing for the season of love and make the most of their marketing material to boost retail and package sales, get more bookings and increase gift voucher purchases.
Also included, will be a section on Facebook marketing. Learn how to:
- Use your Facebook fanpage to create exclusive offers and promotions for fans,
- Carry out low cost, high return adverts to get more clients,
- Encourage tonnes of gift voucher and gift package sales.
This video training guide will be released on Tuesday 7th February and will be available to watch anytime up until February 13th.
Latest posts by Liz McKeon (see all)
- Valentines Day Marketing for Hair & Beauty Salons - 01/02/2017
- No Need to Worry about Being Pushy when Selling! - 01/02/2017
- How to Decide on a Pricing List in your Hair or Beauty Salon - 04/01/2017