Case Study: Increase Clientele
OVERVIEW: New 6 room salon in busy town. Salon management having difficulty generating new clients.
To get more customers for a salon business and have salon operating at 70% capacity.
- Investigated the 'sales process' and 'client service journey', ensuring that every client had the best experience possible.
- Made sure the salon pricing strategy was competitive and the service exceptional.
- Made the most of the website, not just in design terms, but implemented an effective on-line, low-cost internet marketing campaign, with newsletter sign-up, call to action banners, Google pay per click campaign and search engine optimisation.
- Set up a referral system for clients - trained staff to ask for referrals, tracked and systemised the process and have a reward scheme in place for clients recommending salon.
- Enrolled salon manager in local networking group.
- Satisfied clients who are happy to both return to the salon and to recommend therapists
- Appointment columns filled to 80% on a weekly basis
- Salon in profit