3 Day Management Programme Glasgow Part 1 (Summer)
July 16 @ 10:00 am - July 18 @ 4:00 pm€698.00
Are you a Salon Owner or Manager looking to upskill within your management role, or train a team member to become an outstanding manager? Or are you a senior Therapist/Stylist wanting to become management ready?
THEN THIS 3 DAY INTERACTIVE AND PRACTICAL PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU!
I have written this programme, because from all the 1,000’s of salons and spas that I have worked with, people management tends to be one of your biggest daily challenges.
- Team Leadership
- Communication for Management
- Time Management
- Sales Training for happy clients and highly motivated staff
- Agendas for staff and management meetings
- Managing day to day operations
Day 1 – Leadership and Communication:
Day 1 is all about YOU!
- Lets clarify your job description
- The Management Cycle
- Key Managerial Roles
- Leadership and identifying your leadership style
- The importance of becoming highly effective at motivating yourself and your team
- How to improve team motivation
- Dealing with morale issues
- Communication and goal setting
- Time Management
- TEAM – together everyone achieves more
Day 2 – Sales Training for Happy Clients & Highly Motivated Staff:
It is also my observation that very often the manager’s column is the busiest, so Day 2 is all about encouraging each team member to be a financial asset within the business, ensuring that each column is run in the most profitable and effective manner.
Day 2 is all about Your team becoming more accountable about their responsibilities!
- Identify your ‘Unique Selling Point’
- My guide to designing your ‘client service journey’
- Exploring the client’s potential
- Are you selling a single service or are you selling an experience?
- Teaching your team how to fill their columns and retail home care products
- Calculating daily targets
- Introducing, implementing and managing daily targets
- Induction for new staff members
Day 3 – Coaching for Success:
- Building your communication toolbox
- Identify your top 5 management goals
- Staff Training Plan, with particular emphasis on customer services and sales
- Your day to day challenges?
- Representing your team
- Liaising with senior management
- Learning to manage day to day operational activities