Customer Service & Sales
July 8 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm€75 – €200
Therapists, Front of house, Owners, Managers
- The Clients Potential.
- Customer Service & why this is so important.
- Why Sales are lost.
- How to fill my column.
- How to grow my skincare clients & retail easily.
- 10 Step Sales Process.
“During January our Sales figures jumped up by 24% and all the girls beat their Targets, in February our Figures jumped by an additional 29% again all of us beating our targets. In total over 2 months that is a 53% increase in Sales !!! So in a nut shell – all is BRILLIANT – Thank you so much!” – Rhona, Salon Owner
“Preceding 2 months, Liz came to our Salon, our retail sales was about 6500 Euros and in 2 months after Liz’s visit, that increased to 14500 Euro. That’s purely coming down to the advice that Liz gave us and the fact we followed it.” – Paul Beatty, Salon Owner