Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions of Business in respect of events, seminars, onsite services and digital programmes
LIZ MCKEON LIMITED SEMINAR/COACHING ENROLMENT AGREEMENT
By clicking “I Agree to Terms and Conditions”, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, in the course, you (“Client”) are entering into a legally binding agreement with Liz McKeon Ltd (“Company”) according to the following terms and conditions.
Seminar and Event places must be paid upon booking. Payment can be made by credit or debit card or by cheque to the office at the above address. Please contact the office at 00353 1 8928007 for payment queries.
2) Company’s services
Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally or otherwise, Company agrees to render services related to education, seminar, consulting, coaching, and/or business-coaching (“the Program”). The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Company to Client. Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and education. The scope of services rendered by Company pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Company’s website as part of the Program. Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client should the need arise.
Client agrees to pay the Company according to the payment schedules set forth on the Company’s website and the payment plan selected by the Client (the “Fee”). Company shall charge a 5% (five- percent) late penalty to all balances that are not paid in a timely manner by Client. Upon execution of this Agreement, Client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee, regardless of whether Client completes the full extent of services offered by Company. In the event that Client terminates services prior to the completion of the services, Client shall be responsible for all payments. All payments shall be collectable and non-refundable except as provided herein. Client’s payment is non-refundable and may only be transferred for tuition to other classes offered by Company at its discretion.
4) Chargebacks and payment security
To the extent that Client provides Company with Credit-Card information for payment on Client’s account, Company shall be authorized to charge Client’s Credit-Card for any unpaid invoices. If client uses a multiple-payment plan to make payments to Company, Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith.
In general, the programmes will be conducted at the office training rooms or a named location, at an agreed time and date, which may be altered by giving at least 48 hours’ notice.
6) Independent status
Liz McKeon Ltd remain at all times wholly independent of the attendees and will not be deemed to be an employee of the client or any associates in any way, at any time.
7) Indemnity and Liability
• The attendees is wholly and solely responsible for his or her own decisions, actions and all resulting success or otherwise. The client agrees not to hold the Company responsible, in any way whatsoever, for any outcomes that may arise from the discussions between the attendee and the Company.
• The attendees agree to indemnify Liz McKeon Ltd against all liabilities or cost arising from the clients’ action, resulting from decisions made during the clients’ participation in the coaching/training programme.
• Liz McKeon Ltd makes no warranties whatsoever.
• Both parties acknowledge that Liz McKeon Ltd cannot be expected to be fully familiar with the detailed legal issues and circumstances of the client’s individual business, and as the client, you will agree to seek legal counsel from a lawyer, or other appropriate professional, where exposure or risk is a possibility.
• By using Company’s services, Client releases Company from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything.
The Program is only a service being provided. By using Company’s services, you release Company from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transactions.
• Regardless of the previous paragraph, if Company is found to be liable, Company’s liability to Client or to any third party is limited to the lesser of (a) the total fees Client paid to Company in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) €100. All claims against
Company must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100-day of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever.
• Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of the Service.
Client agrees that use of this service is at user’s own risk.
The attendee agrees to put in place and maintain an appropriate level of professional indemnity insurance and/or public liability cover, prior to taking any action connected with this mentorship programme.
Company will keep all attendee’s confidential, except where otherwise authorised by the attendee’s required by law, or another compelling reason such as imminent harm to others. This material may be verbal, written, email or voicemail. All workshops participants commit to observing and respecting this code of confidentiality amongst all attendees at the workshop.
Please not that all contact details and feedback sheets will be recorded on Company’s database for future reference but will not be passed any on to any third party. If you would prefer not to be contacted by Company in the future, please note this at the end of the feedback sheet.
10) Disclaimer of guarantee
Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from the Program. Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to the Program’s success and that Company cannot control Client. Company makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein.
Company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Company makes no guarantee or warranty that the Program will meet Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
11) Not a substitute for medical treatment
Company does not provide medical, therapy or psychotherapy services. Company is not responsible for any decisions made Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
In the event that Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due hereunder shall be immediately due and payable. Company shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from Client and Terminate providing further services to Client.
The service can be terminated in the following ways:
• At any time by Company, where the service has been provided for all monies taken or that an appropriate refund has been given.
• We regret that we cannot exchange, refund or transfer tickets unless the event in question has been cancelled or rescheduled, no refunds will be given.
Company does not licence or permit the use of intellectual property rights including copyright to any third party without prior written consent. That includes any attempt to film or record the event or the content of the service.
• No resale of services permitted: Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service (including course materials), use of the Service, or access to the Service.
• No transfer of intellectual property: Company’s copyrighted and original materials shall be provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Company electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Company. All intellectual property, including Company’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
• Classes may be recorded by Company. These recordings, in whole or in part, or transcriptions of them, may be used as marketing material to promote or create future products. By participating in this course, Client is consenting to this recording and public distribution of material and granting a worldwide perpetual license to use Client’s name and voice, for such purposes without future compensation. Any future proceeds of these materials are the exclusive rights of Company.
14) Entire agreement
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. The Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties
15) Controlling agreement
In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in the Contract and any marketing materials used by Company, Company’s representatives or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of Ireland and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.
17) Acts of God
Liz Mckeon Limited shall not be responsible for delays in delivery or any failure to deliver due to causes beyond such party’s control, including but not limited to, illness, accident, acts of God, war, mobilization, civil commotion, riots, embargoes, domestics or foreign governmental regulations or orders, fire, floods, strikes, lockout, and other labour difficulties, and shortages of or inability to obtain materials, shipping space or transportation.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Liz’s team at:
Liz McKeon Ltd, Unit K7 Drinan Enterprise Centre, Swords Business Park, Feltrim Road, Co. Dublin
Telephone: 00353 1 8928 007 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org