You know the saying "Business is business", and one's dream cannot succeed if you're good at treatment but neglect management!Beauty therapists generally start off buying a salon business for different reasons: sometimes it's because they are excellent at their chosen profession and feel they can make a better living working for themselves, sometimes it is a lifestyle change and sometimes it is a lifelong dream. The following are my best beauty salon management tips. My Top Tips for how to successfully run a Salon:
- Surround yourself with positive people and keep negativity out of your life - it is amazing how much money you can earn when you love what you do.
- Under promise and over deliver with your clients.
- Be organised and don't forget to take time to relax and recharge your batteries.
- Take pride in your appearance and in the appearance of your salon.
- Compliment people, staff and clients sincerely.
- Treat everyone who walks in your door as a potential client.
- Don't worry about lack of money - instead work on making money.
- Be open to new and innovative ideas.
- Be completely honest and ethical in every dealing you have.
For more information on running a beauty business, join my "Beauty Business Success Blueprint" membership now. This online course will show you what is necessary to achieve success and make a profit in the beauty industry. The point is to achieve success and improve your work/life balance. You will learn what is important in each beauty area and how to apply this knowledge to life.