Retail Sales Workshop


Retail Sales can generate a LIMITLESS source of income for your salon.

I have a proven track record of achieving 70% of my salons turnover from retail. In this Workshop I teach you and your team that simple process!

“During January our Sales figures jumped up by 24% and all the girls beat their Targets, in February our Figures jumped by an additional 29% again all of us beating our targets.In total over 2 months that is a 53% increase in Sales !!! So in a nut shell – all is BRILLIANT – Thank you so much!”Rhona, Salon Owner

November 2018

How to Double your Retails, Referrals and Rebookings

November 5 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Liz McKeons Offices, Unit K7 Drinan Enterprise Centre
Swords, Co Dublin Ireland
+ Google Map
€75.00 – €200

Retail Sales can generate a LIMITLESS source of income for your salon. I have a proven track record of achieving 70% of my salons turnover from retail. In this Workshop I teach you and your team that simple process! “During January our Sales figures jumped up by 24% and all the girls beat their Targets, in February our Figures jumped by an additional 29% again all of us beating our targets.In total over 2 months that is a 53% increase…

Find out more »
+ Export Events